The ingredients in Fertile Lady are actually good for both men and women. The same bottle on one side of the bed can be used by the one on the other side. A key to fertility is nourishing the sexual organs, promoting blood flow to those parts and balancing sex hormones. Fertile Lady can help you achieve these things. Just look at this great list of ingredients:
- Horny Goat Weed – (also known as Ying Yang Huo in Chinese) is an herb that has been used for hundreds of years in China as an aphrodisiac. Don’t let the name put you off. It is no secret that a vital libido is a great sign of a normally healthy hormonal system for women. The herb got its name after a Chinese goat herder noticed incessant sexual behavior in his goats after they ate this “weed.” Hence, the name. Horny goat weed not only is known to increase sperm count, but also affect the sensory nerves that surround sexual organs, which then increases the sexual desire of both men and women.
- Maca (herb powder) – is a botanical that grows naturally in Peru and has been used by natives as an aphrodisiac for centuries. Studies have shown that Maca possesses benefits that are known to boost libido in both men and women. In a recent review, Maca was said to have “favorable effects on energy and mood, and may decrease anxiety and improved sexual desire.” This herb also has shown to increase sperm production and sperm movement. Maca can be purchased as a powder and added to shakes for an extra boost.
- Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa) – is a fern extract that contains L-dopa, which has been shown to improve dopamine levels naturally. In addition to helping increase semen production, the extract is also said to help lower stress (which depletes B6, the fertility vitamin). What’s good for semen is good for mucus ladies.
- Tongkat Ali (powder) – comes from a tree that especially grows throughout the jungles of Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. In Malaysia and Singapore, it is called “Tongkat Ali,” in Thailand they call it “Tung Saw,” and in Indonesia they call it “Pasak Bumi.” Natives consider every part of the tree to hold medicinal properties and it has been used as a tonic to increase energy and as an aphrodisiac. It is well known in combination with collagen supplementation, but is also used to increase testosterone naturally.” Consider adding Lose While You Snooze (distributed by Whole Family Products) to your regimen for a one-two-punch.
- Saw Palmetto (herb powder) – is a well-known dietary supplement that has for years been used to help promote prostate health and overall well-being but did you know that it also can help clear out excess hormones in a woman as well? Many women actually have too much xenatestosterone floating around and need more cleansing. It is known to nourish the prostate gland and has been used popularly in Europe for symptoms associated with benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlargement of the prostate).
- Muira Puama (herb powder) – this wonderful herb grows naturally throughout the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil. It has been used for many ailments, including PCOS, as it acts as a nerve stimulant and has shown to improve egg/sperm production and increase libido in men and women.
- Arginine (L-arginine hcl) – this amino acid has been well documented for years for its benefit to improve sexual function. It not only plays a key role in cell division, immune function, healing of wounds, releasing hormones, removing ammonia from the body, but it also helps improve the quality of sperm and egg, while at the same time boosts sex drive.
- Panax Ginseng – also called Asian ginseng, has been used as a nourishing stimulant in the treatment of Type II diabetes, as an adaptogen, aphrodisiac, and to improve sexual function in men. Studies have shown that Ginseng help stimulate the production of sperm and helps to improve the quality of sperm and egg. For those with PCOS this is especially important.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate and silica. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Each bottle has 60 capsules and the recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day. Discontinue if you become pregnant.
How To Use
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules 1 hour before physical activity or 1 capsule mid day. Do not exceed two (2) capsules daily.
Do not exceed recommended dose. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, or individuals taking prescription drugs. Discontinue use immediately if nausea, sleeplessness, or nervousness occur. Do not take this product if you have a known medical condition including high blood pressure, diabetes, any cardiovascular disorder, heart disease, hyperthyroidism, or are taking antidepressant medications. If you have questions about the advisability of taking this product, consult your physician prior to use.